Sunday, January 5, 2014

"Down East" Stock Yields High Family Tree Dividend

So I took Randy Seaver's Saturday Night Genealogy Fun challenge last night. The whole idea is that, going back 10 generations, you have 1023 direct line ancestors. If you estimate that an average generation is 25 years, ancestors in your 10th generation were born roughly 300 years ago. That's pretty awesome!!  How did I do? Well, needless to say, it sure helps to have well-documented New England and Canadian roots. I scored a whopping 84%!!




Looks like I have plenty of blog fodder for the foreseeable future. Now, all I have to do is find the time. Come on RETIREMENT !!




1 comment:

  1. Pam - very impressive! And yes you should be blogging to share where these ancestors lived that you have been able to find them!

    ReplyDelete